Skip to content
Living Overseas Resources
Living Abroad Resources
Living Abroad Resources
Make the most out of the overseas living experience with these International Marketplace resources.
Helpful Sites & Information
The following links appear courtesy of International Schools Review
• Get Ready to Move Overseas
• How Will You Spend Thanksgiving?
• But…is it a Healthy Place to Live?
• Going Intern’l with Health Issues
• Random Acts of Kindness
• Why I Went &
• De-Stressing @ a New School
• Is America Safe for Intern’l Educators?
• Are You Cut Out for This?
• I’m Not Cut Out for THIS!
• What Condition Is Your Condition In?
• Are You a Teacher or a Traveler First?
• Schools in Dangerous Locales
• What Would it Take?
• Your Health & Well being Overseas by Overseas Counseling Service
• From Agony to Ecstasy
• Transportation in Your New Location
• Your School’s Housing Policy Could Reveal More than Meets the Eye
• Single Overseas & Looking
• How Intern’l Teaching Changes You
• Home for the Holidays
• Does Teaching Overseas Help or Hurt Your Career?
• When Safety Comes First
• What to do w/ Foreign-Earned Income
• What’s the Intern’l Life Style Really Like?
• To Yard Sale or Not
• Cultural Dissonance or The Fatal Faux Pas
• Being Sick of Home is Hard to Cure
• Peccadilloes & Other Innocent Transgressions
• Medical Tourism for Intern’l Educators
• Has the Boat Already Sailed?
• Nervous About Your First Time?
• Can I Really Live on This Salary?
• Don’t Get Burnt w/ Intern’l Shipping
• Celebrating Expat Independence
• Are You Hesitant to Leave Home?
• Compromise: The Key to Success Overseas
• Would You Still Teach in Western Europe?
• Rate Alcohol Use @ Your School on Our Drink-o-meter
• How Will the U.S. Elections Affect Intern’l Educators?
• Making Yourself at Hom
• What to Leave Behind? What to Take?
• Swim Suit Edition 2012 – Top Tropical Vacations by Teachers Overseas
• OoOPs!! The Departure & Arrival Misadventures of an Intern’l Teacher
• Just for FUN – The Best Food, Drink etc, You’ve Had Overseas
• Staying Clear of the U.S. Tax Man
• You’re Under Arrest! – Now What?
• Earning Your Doctorate From a Remote Location
• HookUps & BreakUps Taking Relationships Overseas
• The Key to Managing Your Finances From Overseas
• Happiness Revealed
• Should You Buy a Car Overseas? The Good, the Bad, the Ugly, & the Crazies – Part 1
• Still on the Fence About International Teaching?
• How to Buy a Good Car Overseas? The Good, the Bad, the Ugly, & the Crazies – Part 2
• After the Holidays I Don’t Want to go Back
• Intern’l Teachers are Not Educational Revolutionaries
• Cooks, Drivers and Nannys – Oh My!
• Alternative Lifestyles Overseas
• Returning or Moving On – Your
• Going Intern’l With Pets
• Changes in Latitude – Changes in Attitude
• Our Family is Not So Happy About Us Leaving to Teach Overseas
• What Are Intern’l Educators Doing This Summer?
• Going Home to Stay
• What’s Everyone Doing this Summer Vacation?
• Why Go Home When You Can Retire Overseas?
• Who Says You Can’t Go Home?
• Summer Vacation Dilemmas for Intern’l Educators
• Home for the Summer: How will Family/Friends Respond to Tales of Overseas Adventures?
• Family-Friendly Schools
• Just 4 Parents
– Which schools are academically solid?
• Thoughts on Living Overseas With Children
• Guilt Trips From Home – Going Intern’l with Grandchildren
• Single Mom / Single Dad: Raising a Family Overseas
• Going Intern’l with Children
• Going Intern’l with Special Needs Children
• Your Own Wheels Overseas
• Take Your Meds
• Dipping into Savings Hurts
• Shots or Not?
Toggle Sliding Bar Area
Page load link
Go to Top